F5 Networks Off Campus Drive 2019 | Software Engineer | Salary INR 13.00 LPA
About F5 Networks:
F5 Networks, Inc. is a global company that specializes in application services and application delivery networking (ADN). F5 technologies focus on the delivery, security, performance, and availability of web applications, as well as the availability of servers, cloud resources, data storage devices, and other networking components. F5 is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with additional development, manufacturing, and sales/marketing offices worldwide.
Company Name: F5 Networks
Designation: Software Engineer- I
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: INR 9LPA-INR 13.00 LPA
- CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/Computers 2019 Passed out.
- Percentage 80% and above throughout academics..
- Strong analytic / trouble-shooting skills.
- Good knowledge on C/C++/Java
- Good software designing skills, with object-oriented concepts.
- Good knowledge in Linux user space programing, linux IPC, RPC, multi threading features.
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications
- Minimum two years product development experience in networking domain (TCP/IP, Routing, switching, and Linux networking stack).
Good to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of docker containers, kubernetes
- REST based web services development and micro services
- Automation systems like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Agile based software development methodologies like SCRUM.
- Responsible for the design and development of features and components in the application/protocol areas as well as the automation necessary to test and deploy new features.
- You will work with architects, leads, Product Management, cross-functional teams, and other stakeholders to implement solutions.
- This is not direct walk-in shortlisted candidates will receive call regarding the schedule.
- Candidate should be available for F2F discussion on 20th May.
- Female Candidates only required to apply for the drive.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online