Fidelity Investments Recruitment 2017 | Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Fidelity Investments
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1-2.5 Years Exp.
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Hands on development skills in Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, JSP, Servlets & XML.
- Knowledge on Application Lifecycle Management tools for development.
- Exposure to TDD & JUNIT Desirable.
- Understanding of full software development process required.
- Collaborate with peers and superiors on process improvements ideas.
- Identify documented areas and ensure documentation is created.
- Analyze and recommends improvements to coding process.
- Design and estimation of modules responsible for development using best practices.
- Build and deployment of applications on Linux boxes.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to register