Franklin Templeton Recruitment | Fresh Graduates | Finance Analyst | June 2017
Company Name: Franklin Templeton
Location: Chennai (Near Kandanchawadi)
Experience: 0-1 Year
Duration: 1 Year [May Extend Contract Based On Performance]
Qualification: B.Com Graduates
Salary: As Per Standards
Employment: Contact [On Third Party Rolls]
- Basic Excel Test [20 Mins]
- Aptitude Test [20 Mins]
- F2F Round at Chennai Office
Job Roles & Description:
- Review of Mutual fund expenses and payments for accuracy, reasonableness and timeliness.
- Review of statutory deductions and ensuring remittance within the due dates.
- Assisting in preparation of adhoc reports / projects.
- Accounting of fund entries on Global System as per valuation norms laid down ny SEBI.
- Calculation of NAV for all Mutual fund schemes on daily basis.
- Ensure documents are properly filed for easy retrieval when references to documents.
- Ensure that daily work is performed within policy & procedural guidelines.
- Prepare month fund files & other statuary documents.
- Assist in preparation of month end department statistics.
- Assist in preparing half year / full year fund files & accounts to TB.
- Assist supervisor in working with external / internal auditors to resolve issues.
- Assist supervisor in department project.
Apply Mode: Online
Process to Apply: Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
- Shortlisted candidates will receive call from HR team of Franklin Templeton.
- Please call on 022-67519100 Extn: 29309 for any queries.