GenPact Walk-In Drive | Freshers & Experienced | Process Developer | 24-26 May 2017
Company Name: GenPact
Designation: Process Associate / Process Developer
Location: Gurgaon, Noida
Positions: Accounts Payable, Blended OTC (AR) Collections, Underwriting, Claims.
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: INR 3, 50,000/- LPA
Skills: Good in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word, Strong Communication and Written Skills, Customer oriented and Problem solving skills.
Job Description: [Blended OTC (AR) Collections: 0-4 Years Exp]
- Complex Cash applications (Based on role requirements)
- Basic B2B collections (Based on Role Requirement)
- Basic Level Query resolution through emails.
- Creation of complex enquiries.
- Extraction of reports from applications.
Job Description: [Accounts Payable Helpdesk: 0-4 Year’s Experience]
- Review invoices and check requests.
- Processing vendor invoices according to procedures.
- Process checks requests and Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries and assist in month end closing.
Job Description: [Underwriting Claims: 0-4 Year’s Experience]
- Candidates having experience in Insurance/Claims.
- Good Communication Skills & Good MS-Excel Skills.
- Prior Experience in General Insurance/Claims.
- Candidates applying for underwriting/claims can be Any Graduate except Tech.
- Candidates applying for OTC/AP Helpdesk profile can be B.Com/BBA.
- CA/CS/ICWA Pursuing or qualified candidates cannot apply.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates can walk directly by mentioning DEEPIKA SHARMA on top of resume.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 24-26 May 2017
Time: 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Stellar 135 Building, 7th Floor, Sector 135,
Land Mark: Nearest Metro Station-Botanical Garden Metro Station (Please take the CITY LIFE white bus from the metro station).
POC: Deepika Sharma [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Documents Required: 2 Copies of Updated CV, Valid Govt ID Proof and Photograph