Honeywell Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Nov 2018
Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments. We are blending products with software solutions to link people and businesses to the information they need to be more efficient, safer and more connected
Company Name: Honeywell
Designation: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle.
- Individual that quickly analyzes, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease.
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- Familiarity with systems.
- An understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online