India’s First Work-From-Home Co-Working Membership launched by Dev Accelerator. It is a co-working space provider that lets you co-work from home.
In order to facilitate a smooth transition between the traditional work culture and the remote work. This membership allows the candidates to stay connected with their team-mates via DevX Collab. This is a technology developed by DevX to assist with multiple work management, Videoconferencing, and productivity tools
The members of the DevX community will have access to network and partner with each other. Along with the DevX’s secure workspace, it also provides one of its kind work pods to the member’s home. This is an aesthetically designed cabin with ergonomic chair, high-speed internet connectivity, exhaust, and electric plug.
- Access an indigenous technology developed by DevX for its community.
- Work Pods
- Experience a private work area designed to enhance your productivity.
- Internet Connectivity
- Benefit from seamless high-speed Wi-Fi network connectivity.
- Allied Services
- Let your business leverage from our wide range of allied services.
- Access our vibrant workspaces for 3 days a week across India.
- COVID-19 Insurance
- Get an all-inclusive health insurance plan against Corona Virus.
- For further details visit devx.work
Also, read: Karnataka government creates online job platform
The company’s CEO, during the launch of this work membership, says that being in this industry of assisting businesses by creating workspaces, the company has come up with this idea. These days work from home has become a new norm and almost everyone in the company is part of it.
Until now, DevX served several clients. The list includes DCB Bank, Thomson Reuters, Sharechat, Sugarbox, Mobile Tornado, Afford Plan, QX Global, American Express, etc
Also, read: Infosys can survive the H1B visa ban: Chairman