Mega & Special Walk-In Drive: Infosys |Associate |17 July 2018
Company Name: Infosys
Designation: Customer Voice Support
Salary: As Per Standards
- Any Graduates [Freshers/Experienced]
- No Active Backlogs and Freshers 2018 Batch
- 0-3 Years Experience.
- 24/7 Rotational Shift.
- Willing to work for International Voice Process
- Any graduate /PG (Freshers 2018 batch with no active backlogs)
- The Universal Agent is responsible for customers related queries. Provide basic Customer service. Universal Agent is also responsible for providing first class support for non-technical inquiries and escalations coming from business customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good PC skills.
- Good customer convincing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solving and working through ambiguous situations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Receive and resolve inbound customer support queries via a phone queue or web tickets.
- Handle and resolve customer queries via inbound phone calls, emails or web chat.
- Provide support on non-technical inquiries
- Maintain awareness of competitive activity and opportunities for product development
- Support tasks include interpreting contractual obligations, invoices, process adherence, customer migrations, and site administration functions.
- Utilize other the customer service skills efficiently.
- Research and resolve customer inquiries for the various products and services .
- Effectively articulate necessary customer and non-technical information to customers in a simple
- and concise manner.
- Must meet or exceed individual performance goals and metrics focused on providing customer support.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 17th July, 10 AM onwards
Infosys BPM Ltd
Salarpuria Info Zone,
Infosys BPM LTD,
E-city Phase 1
Please mention DS-Monica on top of your resume
Candidates good in communication and willing to work in voice process can apply!!
If interested, please Walk-in to the Venue for F2F interview!!
- Kindly send in your resume to email@example.com , to register your Profile.
- The candidate should carry below mentioned documents in Original:
10Th, 12Th, Graduation and Post-Graduation (Mark Sheet and Certificate).
2 Color Passport Size Photographs.
ID Proof Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID, Ration Card, Bank Passbook with Photograph (Nationalized Bank) and Passport.
Previous Employer Relieving Letter or Experience Letter. (If Any)
Current Employer Appointment Letter and Salary Slips (Last 2 – 3 Months) (If any)