Openings For Freshers At ValueLabs | Trainee Engineer | March 2019
About Value Labs
We are a leading global technology company specializing in Digital Enablement and Product Development. Through our unique One Company model of engagement, we help companies unleash the potential of digital technology to achieve real business outcomes, make processes frictionless and lead in disruptive times.
Our innovative solutions and a flexible engagement model help our clients stay ahead of the curve, drive revenues, and enhance market position.
Company Name: Value Labs
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer [Business Operations]
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-1 Year’s Experience
Required Skill Set:
- Experience working on MIS and data analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of MS-Excel is required (ability to work with pivot tables and work with multiple spreadsheets simultaneously).
- Willing to work Night shift (EST hours).
- Excellent communication skills Verbal & written.
- Good analytical skills
- Interacting with client on daily basis, Daily calls.
- Generating reports, preparing dashboards & Analysis.
- Will liaison with each stakeholder on work deliverables should ensure that every planned activity is closed.
- Should track and submit the activities report with the respective program manager.
Apply Mode: Online
If you would be interested with the above job opportunity revert with your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details