Job Role: Officer- Nasscom Knowledge Network
Report to: Sr. Manager
Location: Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru
- Implementing the annual work plan for NKN.
- Make regular (planned) visits to the field to understand and verify the programme on the field.
- Design & develop monitoring tools for the programmes in the project.
- Monthly reporting of case studies & suggest best practices in the network.
- Maintain communication between the Foundation and the partners.
- Work on creating a fund raising plan .
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Must be proficient in using the internet.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have leadership qualities.
- Proficient in Hindi language.
- Experience in Information & Communication Technology for development space.
- Experience in private sector.
- Experience of working with NGO and partnership building
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking HERE