OpenText Recruitment 2019 | Technical Intern | LD 8 Jan 2019
Open Text™ is the world’s largest independent provider of Enterprise Content Management software. The Company’s solutions manage information for all types of business, compliance and industry requirements in the world’s largest companies, government agencies and professional service firms. Open Text supports approximately 46,000 customers and millions of users in 114 countries and 12 languages.
Open Text offers an attractive and unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing success stories in the Information Technology sector.
Company Name: OpenText
Designation: Engineering Intern
Job Location: Hyderabad
Stipend during Apprenticeship: INR 12,000 per month
Duration of Internship: 6 months (Probably Batches starts in February’19 and March’19)
Type of Internship: Full time to be based out of OpenText, Hyderabad/ Bangalore
Last Date to Apply: 03:00 PM, 8th January 2019
- B.E/ B.Tech (CSE & IT discipline only), MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science) 2019 Graduating students with 70% (Students can give a percentage equivalent of their CGPA) in 10th, 12th and aggregate percentage till 3rd year 2nd Semester without any active/standing backlogs only need apply.
- Please Note: Opentext at their own discretion would shortlist students eligible to participate in the drive.
- Selected students would be eligible for 2 weeks leave for examination during internship tenure.
- Good programming knowledge in one or more languages.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- 1st round:Technical MCQ’s (30 minutes)
- 2nd round:Coding Test (60 minutes)
- 3rd round: Technical Interview
- Learn the relevant programming languages and tools on own, with the facilities provided
- Understand the assigned components of the product, conduct manual testing of the product
- Be conversant with the Iterative Development Process (IDP) and participate actively in the related meetings
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
- Develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases.
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues.
- Should be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects and conduct testing to make sure of a quality job.
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary.
Important Notes: This Drive only for students of Telangana State.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online