Red Hat India Walk-In Drive 2019 | Trainee Associate | 11 May 2019
Founded in 1993, Red Hat is the premier Linux and open source provider. The most recognized Linux brand in the world. We serve global enterprises through technology and services made possible by the open source model. Solutions include Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating platforms, sold through a subscription model, and a broad range of services: consulting, Red Hat Network.
Red Hat’s global training program operates in more than 60 locations worldwide and features RHCE, the global standard Linux certification
Company Name: Red Hat
Designation: Trainee – Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
- We are looking for Freshers with RHCE OR RHCSA Certification (Mandatory ) for our Trainee-associate Technical support engineer Position in Pune.
- Graduates with RHCE/RHCSA (Certification is Mandatory) can come directly on 11th May between 9 am to 11.30 am (IST) for the event to our Office.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user-friendly way
- Self-motivated and comfortable working within a team
- Must have graduated within the last two years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology (computer science or IT), science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications overall 60% marks in engineering.
- Red Hat Certification (RHCE/RHCSA) is Mandatory
- Basic understanding of Linux, UNIX, and open source
- Familiarity with C language and development tools like GCC
- Knowledge of networking and UNIX-like services and concepts
- Open source community contribution through projects will have an added advantage.
- Perform basic investigation and troubleshooting of Red Hat enterprise application server suite of products and additional layered products to find resolutions for technical issues
- Gather information for each bug and provide analysis to fully understand the issue
- Propose and discuss fixes or workarounds and provide advice to educate customers
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Incorporate your findings to Red Hat’s knowledge base
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools.
- The Red Hat Global Support Services team is seeking a Technical Support Engineering Trainee to join us in Pune, India.
- The Global Support Services team focuses on resolving issues for enterprise customers by providing high-level technical support and sustaining engineering services to maximize uptime and reduce IT costs.
- In this internship, you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading open source developers to create new solutions and customer offerings.
- You will also receive on-the-job training, including an introduction to Red Hat products like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and related technologies including virtualization, storage, clustering, cloud, and satellite, as well as soft skill training and troubleshooting.
- This position has the potential to convert to a full-time role as an Associate Technical Support Engineer at the end of the internship period.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 11 May 2019
Cybercity Tower 10,Magarpatta City,Hadapsar.
Contact Person-Liza Roy
Note: Please carry the following Documents while coming for an Interview
- Passport size photograph
- Hard copy of your resume(Mandatory)
- ID proof
- Xerox copy of your ID Proof