Sony India Recruitment For Freshers 2019 | Software Engineer | April 2019
About Sony India:
Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL) was set up as a subsidiary of Sony India in the year 1997. Primarily set-up to drive embedded software development, application development, and support, it has been offering cost-effective, high-quality solutions to Sony Group of Companies, worldwide.
It has been providing development and support of technology platforms and solutions for Sony globally and is also envisioned to grow as Sony’s Global Competency Centre for Product Engineering and IT Solutions Development.
Company Name: Sony India
Designation: Certified ABAP Engineer
Location: Bengaluru [Bellandur]
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: As Per Standards
Job Description & Skills Required:
- Basics of ABAP.
- ABAP debugger.
- DDIC(Data Dictionary) in depth.
- Database table and Internal table operations.
- Understanding Functional specification and designing technical specification.
- Creating ALV Report.
- Good Communication Skills (Written as well as Speech).
- ABAP Certification will be an added advantage.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
Note: Interested Candidates can send profile to email@example.com with Subject lines as “Applying For Certified ABAP Developer at Bengaluru”