TCS Walk-In Drive For Freshers | 2016/2017 Batch |18 June 2018
Company Name: TCS
Experience: 0-6 Months
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: B.Sc IT Graduates
Ability to write, speak and comprehend English language.
- BSc IT 2016 & 2017 Graduate Fresher Only.
- Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap inEducation
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS inthe last 6 months will not be eligible
- Candidates should be comfortable working in Rotational/Night shifts
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary orATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
How to get TCS Registration / DT number?
- Step1: Connect to the internet and click on the link https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next step TCS campus)
- Step2: Click “Register” / then click “BPS”
- Step3: Click “OffCampus Applicant”
- Step4: Fill inall your details. (Please select OTHERS in the institute name if your college name does not appear)
- Step5: Select “web” from – Source Type.
- Step6: Write “Megha Acharya” under Source Name.
- Step7: Nearest test location: select Pune.
- Step8: Select your password and your security question
- Step9: Finally press Submit button.
- Step10: Please make a note of Registration / DT ID which starts from DT2018xxxxx.
(Kindly use computer and NOT your mobile for registration)
- Primary responsibility is user support and customer service. Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance.
- Respond to questions from all emails and callers.
- Become familiar with each client and their respective applications.
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment.
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software.
- Become familiar with helpdesk policies and services.
- Become familiar with the Systems, Network, Database, Desktop Engineers, programmers, developers, and each team inthe IT Department. Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager.
********Reference: Megha Acharya -HR & DT Number on top of your resume********
**DT NUMBER IS MANDATORY (Please ensure you have valid DT Number when you walk in for an interview)**
TATA Consultancy Services:
S3 Tikona, Sahyadri Park,
Plot No. 2 & 3, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Phase-III, Hinjewadi, Pune,
* 2 copies of CV.
* 2 Photos.
* Any government ID proof. (Adhar card or PAN card or driving license)
* Your TCS Registration / DT number.