Teradata Corporation Recruitment 2018 | Software Engineer | Sep 2018
Company Name: Teradata Corporation
Designation: Software Engineer
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, MCA Graduates [CS. IT]
Skill Set Requirements:
- Strong experience in programming with C,C++ and Data structures.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experienced should have good software development skills including design specification, coding, testing.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Having good knowledge of internals in Operating systems like LINUX, UNIX, Windows, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of the design and construction of database engine software, which should include SQL.
- Understanding and working with complex parallel software or system programming is an added advantage.
- Participate in design, code, test, and documentation of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
- Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.
- Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering.
- Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata Database/Aster Database/Unity product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online