Thomson Reuters Walk-In Drive | Junior Analyst | 5 July 2017
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Designation: Junior Analyst
Location: Chennai & Hyderabad
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: Any Graduates
Duration: 2 Months (Non Extendable Contract)
- Typing Test (Minimum 30 Words Per Minute with 99% accuracy)
- Written Test
- HR Round
- Business Round
- Excellent English writing and reading skills
- Typing Skills (Minimum 30 Words Per Min with 99% accuracy)
- High Level of attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to do repetitive work in a production environment.
- Knowledge of PC Operations – Browsing and downloading skills.
- Publication processing team responsible for downloading scientific content.
- Will be from publisher’s websites that are being covered by WoS.
- Team browsers through all publisher websites to acquire new content that is processed.
- Download PDF from publisher website and save them in production server.
- Create records for each journal issue within our publication database.
- Tagging of bibliographic information such as Titles/Keywords/Abstracts Etc.,
- Classification of various documents type for articles (Articles/Reviews/Proceedings)
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 5 July 2017
Venue Details: [Hyderabad-9.30AM]
Plot No: 14 & 15 Divyasree Solitaire,
Madhapur, Hyderabad: 500081
Landmark: On the Way to Inorbit Mall
Venue Details: [Chennai – 9.30AM]
No.148 Acropolis Building, 5th Floor,
Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore,
LandMark: Near Radhakrishna Salai
POC: Karthik/ Priyadharshini
Note: (Must Carry for Interview)
- Graduation-Semester Mark Sheets Consolidated Certificate, Provisional/Convocational Certificates.
- PG (If Any): Semester Mark Sheets Consolidated Certificate, Provisional/Convocational Certificates.
- Photo ID (PAN Card), Address Proof (Aadhar Card)- Mandatory.
- Must carry updated resume and pen.