Uber India Recruitment 2018 | Research Intern | Dec 2018
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
Company Name: Uber
Designation: Research Intern
Job Location: Bangalore, India
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Literature Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-2 years of prior work experience in some kind of a research setting.
- Fluency in English and South Indian languages are beneficial.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Conduct qualitative research (user studies, interviews, ethnography, secondary research, intercepts) on multiple aspects of how users experience Uber products.
- Plan, and execute actionable research that meets stakeholder objectives and needs.
- Present research findings and recommendations to project stakeholders through written reports and oral presentations, and demonstrate impact.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence.
- Work with the core UX teams to turn user insights into actionable recommendations.
- Strong capability to gain the trust of teams and show the benefit of research
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online