Walk-In @ Hexaware For Fresh Graduates: 27 & 28 July 2017
Company Name: Hexaware
Designation: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Package: As Per Standards
Education: Graduation Mandatory (VI Sem Results Compulsory)
Qualification & Eligibility:
- Graduates with Preferably Finance qualification background.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Good Written & Communication Skills.
- The Employee will be Part of Payment Investigations team.
- Investigate the cases / work allocated to him.
- Execute the process using multiple systems and applications to complete a transaction.
- Ensure that transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Responsible for processing the jobs in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Ensure Password is changed on all systems / applications frequently.
- Ensure desk is clean per clean desk policy at the end of the day.
- Flexible to work for 8 hours a day / 6 days a week / During Weekends (if required).
- Willing to work in rotational shifts (Night Shift as and when required).
- Comprehend customer’s queries / complaints / comments.
- Provide quickly an effective resolution to the customer’s queries.
- Ability to manage work efficiently with minimum guidance.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 27 & 28 July 2017 [5PM-8PM]
Building No.3, Sector 2,
Millennium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai
Contact: Team: Rajasri/Nikita